Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hit my first milestone today!

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Hit my first milestone today!

I hit my first milestone today! I lost 10 lbs! I'm so very excited 😁. I just need to keep it rolling. It's important for me to build, or atleast main muscle while looseing weight because I work a physical job the requires me to do a lot of heavy lifting.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to best do this I would appreciate it a lot. Mostly though I'm just having a good time being happy about hitting a milestone.

Also does anyone have any suggestions for videos or anything to learn basic weight training?

submitted by /u/DotAdventurous5482
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/spkoj9/hit_my_first_milestone_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...