Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Soooo annoyed that I didn’t take before pictures

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Soooo annoyed that I didn’t take before pictures

I’m 40lbs down (goal is 80lbs total loss) and NEVER took pictures of myself at my heaviest. Ever. Legitimately the only picture I have is one a friend took of us all hanging out and I just saw it for the first time like a week ago. Also— one of my hand under my dog’s snout. That’s it. I’m so annoyed with myself for not sucking it up and taking before pics and feel like I can’t take them now because that wouldn’t show my “true” progress. Anybody else experience this?

submitted by /u/throwaway2938293787
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/srv63c/soooo_annoyed_that_i_didnt_take_before_pictures/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...