Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What are the most important things to know when losing weight?

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

What are the most important things to know when losing weight?

I’m looking for some general advice on losing weight. I’ve been having a lot of struggles in the past couple years. September 2020 I took it upon myself to lose weight and I did really well, I dropped 15 lbs in a couple months. But then I gained all that weight back and then some. So I’m super disappointed and hating myself right now. I know at the end of the day it’s a numbers game and you have to burn more calories than you eat but I was wondering if there’s any advice anyone swears by or any false information to avoid. Is fasting best, is eating small meals/snacks better? Is there such a thing as starvation mode and hoarding fat when not eating enough? Etc. whatever you want to share. I’m just looking for success stories and what people did to finally drop weight and keep it off.

For the record I’m 30F, 5’8” and 170lbs.

submitted by /u/RedThorns
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/szuoa8/what_are_the_most_important_things_to_know_when/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...