Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I hate my body and how I look, I feel so massive and insecure all the time. I need to change.

Friday, February 25, 2022

I hate my body and how I look, I feel so massive and insecure all the time. I need to change.

When I (16F) look down at my body, all I see is rolls of disgusting fat covered in my own self harm scars and wounds, and I absolutely hate it. I want to lose weight, I really do, but I’m so impatient. I love food and I just wanna binge eat but I know it’s bad for me. I feel so fucking massive in my own body, like I’m a giant walking ball of messed-up fat. I can restrict myself to around 1200 cals a day for a while, lose a couple of pounds, then binge eat for the next two weeks just to gain everything back and more. I hate my lifestyle, I feel so lazy all the time and I’m such a procrastinator, I go to the gym occasionally but I’m always looking at how many calories I can burn and not enjoying the exercise. I’m so disgusted with myself - I wanna be skinny like all the models I see everywhere and all my friends but I can’t lose weight. I’m sorry if this post doesn’t belong here - I just really want some help and advice on what to do.

submitted by /u/GoNuts4Donutss
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t1hgjm/i_hate_my_body_and_how_i_look_i_feel_so_massive/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...