Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Practical advice for tracking food?

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Practical advice for tracking food?

Hello, Can someone offer me practical advice in how to track food? I typical track really well until lunch, eat a handful of this and a bit of that and feel like I’ve ruined the day so why bother.

Has anyone with this type of issue found any practical tips to stop doing this, or at least get back on track.

I literally can’t even remember what/how much I’ve eaten.

Related: I have kids (stay at home mom with at least my two kids during the day and goldfish are a weakness.) I’m generally starving by lunch (IF) and I’ll eat something healthy and then when I’m not satiated I just go nuts. I have a BIG appetite and I always have, even when I was 115 pounds I’m 31F and 150 pounds, 5’2” ADHD big time haha

submitted by /u/nrs9516
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/soq9fd/practical_advice_for_tracking_food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...