Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help with TDEE activity level estimation for body recomposition

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Help with TDEE activity level estimation for body recomposition

Ive been trying to find my maintenance calories in order to calculate a slight caloric deficit and achieve recomposition. I have some issues calculating the activity level though. My job is mostly a desk job and I spend 30 min walking to work, apart from that I lift weights for about 1 and a half hour and do LISS ( 12 incline 3 mph walking machine) for 30 min, 6 times a week. So about two hours of activity. I like to go pretty hard when lifting weights. I'm 24M 177 cm 190lbs (when I started) and Ive been consuming 2000 calories per day. According to a TDEE calculator if I consider myself sedentary I would be doing a 200 calorie deficit. I considered said level of activity because I spend most of my day sitting. I use a fitbit but I think the calorie counter is way off so I dont take it into consideration (around 3000 per day apparently.). Ive been doing this for three weeks so far and ive lost three pounds and notice some gains everywhere (im currently at 187lbs) but I feel I might not be consuming enough calories and cutting too much. Based on what I described above would I be considered sedentary or something above that when calculating my calorie intake? Btw I consume around 200 g of protein every day too

submitted by /u/brokenbearings
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sv1a8b/help_with_tdee_activity_level_estimation_for_body/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...