Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How much weight would you recommend I lose

Sunday, February 20, 2022

How much weight would you recommend I lose

I’m a 19 year old male and my weight is 122kg

In terms of measurement statistics I’m 182 tall, my waist is 43 inches, neck is 16inches and hips are 47 inches

How much weight would you recommend I lose aswell as how long it would take to lose it

I’ve been trying to lose weight and I ended up losing 50 pounds over the course of a year, but I wasn’t 100% trying, After a depression I gained half of it back and this time I wanna fully try before I go to Uni, but aswell as trying I don’t wanna fully restrict myself if you know what I mean

I weighed 132kg and I went down to 109kg, waist was 50 at 132kg and then it went to 40 at 108kg

submitted by /u/Jamescarne89
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sxfkq1/how_much_weight_would_you_recommend_i_lose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...