Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Using Phentermine to support weight loss

Monday, February 28, 2022

Using Phentermine to support weight loss

At my annual physical, my doctor recommended adding Phentermine to help lose weight. Does anyone have any experience with this? I understand it’s not a magic pill and I still need to follow a good diet and exercise. The doctor seemed pretty nonchalant about it.

For reference: I’m a 33 year old male, 5’11” SW: 270lbs. CW: 260lbs, GW: 180 (“normal BMI) My current BMI of 36.3 qualifies me as obese. I know BMI is not the best standard, but it’s a starting point. I work as a warehouse manager on my feet 10 hours a day, 4 days a week getting about 12K steps, but mostly relaxing on my day off. My wife and I just had our first child 3 months ago, so I’ve spent quite a bit of time just holding him and making excuses to not exercise, but today was the first day of daycare so I’ll be slowing starting an exercise routine again!

submitted by /u/krbmeister
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t3sw9x/using_phentermine_to_support_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...