Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It's happened...sweatpants are the only thing that fits me right now. 😶

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

It's happened...sweatpants are the only thing that fits me right now. 😶

Yesterday at work I busted the thighs of my pants, right where my chub rubs. Then when I was getting dressed this morning, I noticed all my work pants were tight and would probably also rip at the thigh seams if I try to squeeze into them.

So right now it's stretchy leggings for work and sweatpants at home.

I told myself I can't just go out and buy new pants, I have to get real about my eating habits. I'm frustrated that I let it get this far.

submitted by /u/MeringueAdvice
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/szr1je/its_happenedsweatpants_are_the_only_thing_that/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...