Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Whenever i try to lose weight, I lose my period instead.

Friday, February 25, 2022

Whenever i try to lose weight, I lose my period instead.

I'm 16f and I am desperate to at least get to a healthy BMI. I'm 156lbs, 5'4, and had been maintaining at that weight for some time now. My highest weight was almost 200lbs and my lowest was 135lbs. At 135lbs, I would have multiple durations of up to 13 months without a period. I only started havibg periods when I gained to around 154-158lbs. I started my menstrual cycle at 12, so I had it for some time now even though I probably have a ratio of missing more periods than actually having them. Im desperate to be healthier. What could i do to lose weight healthly? This situation is driving me insane.

submitted by /u/TheRapistIsComing
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t1j6r3/whenever_i_try_to_lose_weight_i_lose_my_period/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...