Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help please!

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Help please!

So I am a college freshmen - 195 pounds, female and 5'9.

I started trying to lose weight about a week ago, and what I have been doing so far is I eat about 1,500 calories and walk a ton (my fitbit says i burn like 2,500 calories a day - not sure if its completely accurate but i do walk 5 miles a day). I also TRY to eat healthy but I am relying on dining hall food so it is much harder - i do eat oatmeal for breakfast everyday but then my lunch and dinner are usually either corn dogs or pizza or chicken - whichever they have that day. And I also get like a dessert but I always stay under 1,600 calories. My question is - can I still lose weight even if my diet is not great but I am in a calorie deficit? Thanks!

submitted by /u/newsoulinthisworld
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t0qz4l/help_please/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...