Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Something I’ve really realized…

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Something I’ve really realized…

Hi y’all. I’m so glad to be here. My weight has been an issue my entire life I’m sure like most people. Something clicked and I finally am really SICK and tired of being overweight. A lot of people say I carry my weight so well (whatever that means) and sometimes I wish people were more honest with me because it has led me to just keep eating and eating if that makes sense. Anyways in the past when I was trying to be in a calorie deficit one bad meal would make me really lose it and I’d go down the rabbit hole. Not this time. I went to Olive Garden and got a little “out of control” which these days seems to be something simple as an extra breadstick. I didn’t let that take me off course. It feels amazing. I just wanted to share that. Im in the beginning of my journey and I feel like it’s one of the most important times to stay on track. Thank you for reading.

I am a little nervous because next weekend is ladies night and that means drinking and I’d like to partake. Does anyone have any drink recommendations that won’t mess things up to bad? I’m open to anything

submitted by /u/Outrageous_Ice_9704
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sxeent/something_ive_really_realized/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...