Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Proud of myself right now!!

Friday, February 11, 2022

Proud of myself right now!!

I'm down 20 lbs!!!! I started CICO food tracking in mid December and just hit the 20 lb line 🥰 sw 260.6 cw 239.4 I haven't gotten below 235 in any attempt I've made to lose it before and this time, hitting 239, I know I can keep going because this time, I'm not restricting WHAT I eat, just how much and tracking based on my tdee and a 300-500 deficit (depending on my activity level for the day and other factors). Just wanted to share my victory!!! I've also been cycling more and doing yoga 3 times a week and my overall well being has dramatically improved 😍

submitted by /u/Initial_Swimming_617
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sqetj7/proud_of_myself_right_now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...