Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Teen trying to lose weight

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Teen trying to lose weight

Hello everyone, I'm a 14 year old trying to lose weight and need some advice on what to do. I'm 5'9 and weigh 197lb, my doctor says I am overweight which hit hard and now has encouraged me to lose weight. I have cut out all sugery drinks like soda and juice. I have also cut out all junk food but I have not seen any results. I've been on this diet for a couple of months and nothing has changed. Any advice would be appreciated :)

submitted by /u/Ronnyisshort
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/swnoxf/teen_trying_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...