Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling With Self-Image

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Struggling With Self-Image

As of yesterday, I’ve lost 102lbs. 326 to 224. I’m having a really hard time looking at my body and feeling desirable. Frankly, I’m having a hard time looking at my body and absorbing what I see. I somehow feel uglier than I did at a higher weight.

I feel disconnected — like I don’t know what I look like anymore, and it’s causing me to really struggle. I feel like I straight up don’t know what I look like in other people’s eyes or my own.

Has anyone else who has lost a massive amount of weight experienced this? How did you begin to feel comfortable in your body? My sense of self is so distorted now.

submitted by /u/pecan-pie-eater
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t30atr/struggling_with_selfimage/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...