Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I made a short film about my body image issues.

Friday, February 25, 2022

I made a short film about my body image issues.

Hello! I'm a long time member of LoseIt. I lost ~100lbs a few years ago and it was a source of daily inspiration and a reminder that there were countless others going through the same issues I was. Since then, I've also come to realize how great of a community this is for talking openly about the pain and hurt of body image issues. Many of us have felt like cutting off a chunk of our fat before, and I wanted to make a film about what I was feeling during that point of my life. Also, I wanted to explore the reality that losing weight would never solve all of my problems. I hope I was able to capture some of that and maybe you can also relate to the experience. With love, I hope you enjoy.

Trigger Warning: Eating Disorders, Gore, Self Harm, NSFW

Link: https://youtu.be/sudnNnakON8

submitted by /u/BrandonBuikema
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t1kdcg/i_made_a_short_film_about_my_body_image_issues/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...