Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tracking calories?

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Tracking calories?

I recently started using the LoseIt! App to track what I eat and record my weight with. I got my recommended amount of calories to eat and I'm wondering if I should include the exercises that I do which is weight lifting and cardio. Doing this makes the amount of calories I have to eat higher. For those familiar with using food tracking apps, should I stick to the initial recommended calories or the calories after i input my exercises in?

submitted by /u/anisleepy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sxe9n6/tracking_calories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...