Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Life as a fat chick east of the Rockies

Monday, February 14, 2022

Life as a fat chick east of the Rockies

Hi all, have no idea if this question will be allowed but I’m giving it a shot! I’m 43/F and while it’s varied a bit I’m currently still about 50 pounds overweight. I’ll never stop working toward my goals, and I know I’m gonna be ok. 💪🏼

Except for one summer when I was 21, I have lived my entire life in the Pacific NW. It gets warm here in the summer, but it’s not humid and it cools down overnight. Hubby and I are considering a move to either Indiana or West Virginia. I’m very concerned about how I will handle the heat, because I despise it and it actually makes me physically Ill. I am concerned that it may interfere with outdoor workouts/athletics.

For those of you who live east of the Rockies and also don’t like heat/humidity, 1) how does the spring/summer heat affect your workouts and also 2) for real what do you wear on a day to day basis, for work/casual/working out? I step outside for 5 minutes in the East and I feel like I need a shower. Due to how I carry my weight, I have to wear knee length shorts and it’s usually Jean shorts to hide thigh chub but I don’t see that being possible when it’s that hot.

Seems insignificant, but my current size and the weather is a significant factor in selecting a new homeland. Any reality checks for me would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

submitted by /u/Cupcake1776
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ssql61/life_as_a_fat_chick_east_of_the_rockies/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...