Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Have you discovered any good substitutes for the foods you crave?

Friday, February 18, 2022

Have you discovered any good substitutes for the foods you crave?

The really bad joke I make about myself is that I don't just have a sweet tooth, I have a whole set of sweet teeth. I crave sugar like crazy and in one day I could easily eat 800 to 1000 calories from dessert. I wasn't always this way. Something about pregnancy and then breastfeeding just makes these cravings so intense. The last couple of days I have been trying to just get my fix from having some sugar in my decaf coffee and if I am craving something after dinner, I have one of those Nature Valley Oats and Honey bars. It has helped some but my brain is just primed for sugar after I eat dinner. Fruit isn't really satisfying that craving (but I do love fruit!) but I am still experimenting with lower calorie options. Do you have any substitutes for your favorite foods?

submitted by /u/PaleMomma
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/svs3dt/have_you_discovered_any_good_substitutes_for_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...