Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Down 40 pounds but now have a new problem..

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Down 40 pounds but now have a new problem..

I'm stuck.. i currently weigh 226 and I've been stuck at this for a couple weeks now. This might be stupid because i know muscle weights more than fat and i did start lifting heavy recently. But now that i am lifting will my weight lose really slow down that much? My goal is to be 180 by july of this year but i also do not want to look skinny so i started lifting recently..

My diet has been pretty much the same everyday "as close to 1800 calories per day with 150 or so protein." I do some cardio my mostly heavy lifting on bench/squats and deadlifts..

submitted by /u/Brice55
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/slkde2/down_40_pounds_but_now_have_a_new_problem/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...