Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need to vent to people that understand

Thursday, February 24, 2022

I need to vent to people that understand

I'm so over unsolicited advice and judgment from people regarding my health journey. Especially people that have been unsuccessful at weight loss.

I want to scream at them that if they knows so dang much about living a healthy life then why are they eating junk food and severely overweight.

But I know it's more complicated than that so I'm polite and change the topic. But damn it's hard some days.

End. Rant.

submitted by /u/Single4MingleNow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t0ornu/i_need_to_vent_to_people_that_understand/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...