Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m fucking tired of gaining weight.

Monday, February 28, 2022

I’m fucking tired of gaining weight.

On the back of my door

My medication makes me constantly hungry (not exaggerating, I did a “fuck it” day to see how much I would eat without caring and in 2 hours I already ate 2000 calories. I’m starving all the time. The mental benefits is worth it though that another story)

I’m just locking in my brain that YES I may feel constantly hungry and never full but you’ll be fine. I always say I’ll start tomorrow but I’m losing this weight. This time I’m angry, I’ve had enough of my own bullshit. Putting this on here to hold myself extra accountable.

I’ll post a photo of what the papers look like at the end of the month.

The calendar will mark bad/good days aka not overeating.

Hopefully they’ll all be good!

submitted by /u/hellohiyeshowareyou
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t3uz6q/im_fucking_tired_of_gaining_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...