Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Did anyone else start feeling weaker after losing weight?

Friday, February 25, 2022

Did anyone else start feeling weaker after losing weight?

I am starting to consistently feel less energetic. I have lost some weight, and still, have some to go until my goal weight. I am not starving myself, I eat healthy and balanced, but I just don't feel as good? I thought I would feel better since I'm taking weight off my joints and all but... maybe it has something to do with the lower levels of fat stores. Less fat, less energy? The thing is, I still have so much fat.

is this normal? has anyone else felt the same way? any advice?

maybe my body needs time to adjust. I don't know.

For a bit of background knowledge, I was a former yoyo dieter that messed up my metabolism as well as fullness cues. I no longer feel any fullness, and I hope to one day be able to get it back.

submitted by /u/Background-Travel970
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t1gr9k/did_anyone_else_start_feeling_weaker_after_losing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...