Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 4’11 18F thanks to this community ive lost 40+lbs!

Sunday, February 13, 2022

4’11 18F thanks to this community ive lost 40+lbs!

progress pic

the first pic is 127-128 or so and the second one is 118, only a ten lb difference but it makes a huge difference on my frame!

at my highest I was 160lbs. over the course of 6 months I went from bmi ~32 and I am now at bmi 23. my UGW is around 95-105lbs, so I still have a ways to go, but damn am I happy with the results so far! I wish I had some pics from my HW but I was so ashamed of my body that there just aren’t any pictures (and I wasn’t my HW for very long)

just want to share my progress so far, and hopefully a beacon of hope to my short girls who feel like the odds are stacked against them!

submitted by /u/coffeeroleplays
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/srwfjd/411_18f_thanks_to_this_community_ive_lost_40lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...