Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Disabled Vet; COVID Quarantine has done a number on me, and I realize that I need some help

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Disabled Vet; COVID Quarantine has done a number on me, and I realize that I need some help

I am damn near 40 year old infantry vet, and my body has recently take a fairly serious turn. Over the course of my Service, I got pretty banged up; I've had around seven different surgeries correcting damage that I sustained, and recently my dominant shoulder has made its arthritis extremely apparent - which has killed me ability to continue working out the ways I typically enjoy.

Combining this with COVID, a sprinkling of seasonal depression and some anxiety.. I've put on some weight that Im struggling to remove. I realized late last night that I need some help. I'm built like a linebacker; I formerly trained as a powerlifter.. but over the past year, I've put on around 30lbs and its hurting me.

So.. I suppose what I'd like this post to represent is: I'd love to have any / all information any of you would like to share. Right now, Im struggling with my diet specifically; despite my injuries, I've come up with some decent workouts that don't further injure me, but I am *absolutely* down to hear suggestions in that department too.

Any resources would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Da_Peppercini
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sz0p2l/disabled_vet_covid_quarantine_has_done_a_number/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...