Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Were you surprised with the shape of your body after you lost weight?

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Were you surprised with the shape of your body after you lost weight?

So atm I am an apple shape (technically) now I have seen some progress photos on different subreddits where there have been women with similar body types to me and then suddenly they have a waist and an hourglass shape or a pear shape.

Anyways, I just wanted to know if your experience was similar if you ended up having a body shape that was completely different in terms of what you thought it would be after losing weight.

I am asking because since I have hit puberty (22 now) I have never been able to relate to other girls having a flat stomach and wearing what they want. So much so I can’t even envision it for myself now.

submitted by /u/peanutbutter471
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/spio7h/were_you_surprised_with_the_shape_of_your_body/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...