Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Are my weekend meals cutting into my weightloss? (Stats provided)

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Are my weekend meals cutting into my weightloss? (Stats provided)

I'm a female and trying to lose weight as I'm quite overweight for my height.

I eat 1263 cals 6 days a week and on the weekend I eat a meal (mostly pizza or mcdonalds) when i go out or for a takeaway and go over this by 1000. Before anyone tells me this is bad or whatever, I enjoy this and is the only way I stay on track. I've tried other ways before 2 years before this and they don't work for me.

Oh by the way my maintenance is 2063 cals.

Anyway, am I messing up my calorie deficit by doing this? (weekly). Or will I lose my 1lb a week fat still? Thanks!!

I dont know if my math is correct but I should be on track to lose 1lb still? 800 under maintenance 6 days a week=4800-1000=3800. 3500 needed to lose 1lb a fat so well on target for me. But feel free to correct me if my math is super wrong lol

submitted by /u/lovelyredditor3838
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/swljn5/are_my_weekend_meals_cutting_into_my_weightloss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...