Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Had some first take out fast food in half a year, it was a whole new experience compared to before.

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Had some first take out fast food in half a year, it was a whole new experience compared to before.

I was talking with a coworker about fast foods today and yesterday and finally went to buy some for dinner tonight. It's a pretty expensive thing so I didn't even buy one often before but it's pretty crazy how it felt after a long time.

Back then I used to eat this dish in large size portion because I was really hungry often and today I have eaten small(one size less) and towards the end it was hard to finish. I could've stopped but honestly two munches won't matter compared to money spent.

It was freaking delicious too. I almost forgot the taste. I read a dish such as this goes to about 900 kcal. I asked them to put a bit less sauce so it was more dry but still good. I think I even managed to stay in my deficit cap since I am eating less of a breakfast(for some juice I didn't drink today) and no yogurt after dinner so I had about 900 kcal left for this. It was also the first time I really fully understood the notion of eating slowly to enjoy the food, making small bites, drinking some sugarless pepsi and taking my time made the experience so much better compared to consuming it in revenous hunger.

I doubt I will buy another one soon but it feels great to eat something like that every now and then, in addition to finding out the smaller sized one is big enough to be just beyond my capacity when the big one before had me left craving for more.

Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/Sordahon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/spia77/had_some_first_take_out_fast_food_in_half_a_year/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...