Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Someone motivate me to start my weight loss journey again

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Someone motivate me to start my weight loss journey again

So I started my weight loss around June 2021 and was doing very good until about December. Basically some things happened that made me extremely depressed and couldn’t get myself to start back again. I lost almost 40 lbs since the start and now since December my weight has fluctuated between 5-6 pounds.

I want to get back on track but I’ve been eating so bad lately. I don’t drink enough water and I’ve eaten fast food almost everyday the past two weeks. And I haven’t been active at all the last month. Idk, I feel like I’m back at square one. I’m still about 30 lbs since my initial weight at the start but still it sucks.

submitted by /u/anrezee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t0pfom/someone_motivate_me_to_start_my_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...