Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Not losing any weight.

Monday, February 14, 2022

Not losing any weight.

I (f32) have been eating 1500-1700 calories since 1st of January, I am in a deficit according to my tdee. I work out, I lift weights and do cardio. I am getting in better shape and stronger, but the scale shows no weightloss. But I do feel like my waist and hips are smaller, but I don't know since I don't have a measuring tape. I have not had any cheat days at all. Weird thing is, I know this usually work for me, because I have lost 10 kg on the same eating rutine 2 years ago, no exercise then. Gained it back though, but now I am motivated again, and no change. What am I doing wrong?

submitted by /u/LunaDea69420
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ssndsw/not_losing_any_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...