Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve had a terrible morning that could have all been avoided if I wasn’t so big.

Sunday, February 27, 2022

I’ve had a terrible morning that could have all been avoided if I wasn’t so big.

I lost a bit of weight (12kg) before we went back into lockdowns at the end of last year but during lockdowns I gained it all back and more. This morning was my first day back in the office and I decided to ride to work. First I found that I’ve gained so much that my bike can barely support me. I was winded before I reached the end of my block and then when I got to work I couldn’t fit into my dress that I’d bought pre lockdown. So now I’m sitting here sausaged into my too small dress, dreading the ride home. I’ve just had a completely terrible morning and it’s entirely my fault. I’m diving headlong into my pre lockdown routine and hopefully can have the same success as before.

submitted by /u/witch_harlotte
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t30927/ive_had_a_terrible_morning_that_could_have_all/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...