Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My pants keep falling off me.

Monday, February 28, 2022

My pants keep falling off me.

As the title says my pants keep falling off me and im not even mad about it to be honest im smiling everytime it happens it makes me happy but not happy enough to happen in public so when im outside o use a belt. Some of you wich didnt give up reading until now they are wondering "What is this guy even talking about" I dont know lol I just like to share my happynes here for some reason To all of you wich you are starting your journey or they are thinking about starting it its so rewarding. Please dont give up. Much love

A stranger on the internet.

submitted by /u/Arachnid-Popular
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t3sxoc/my_pants_keep_falling_off_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...