Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don’t know what I’m doing regarding protein and calories

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

I don’t know what I’m doing regarding protein and calories

Everyday I’m hitting my sugar, fat, s/fat and caloric goals, most of the time coming well under especially in sugar and fat.

But I’m constantly going over protein by like 30/40g? Is this an issue?

I do an hour of moderate cycling a day, with break days and then do 15-30 mins callisthenics sort of thing. Am I still going to lose weight even with the protein being over so much? It’s like 1 300g chicken breast sends me over and that’s all the protein I can have that day. Please help

submitted by /u/Bastardm4n
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/suakbi/i_dont_know_what_im_doing_regarding_protein_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...