Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: On a cheat spiral - help!

Saturday, February 26, 2022

On a cheat spiral - help!

For the past 3 days I have been on an escalating spiral of binge eating junk food, and generally being a grumpy person. Feeling defeated at the scale increasing after the first binge and I threw in the towel for the two days after. This is after being in a plateau for several weeks. Just totally "losing it" here, mostly my mind but not my weight :(

How do I get out of this funk? I have exercise planned for tomorrow at least but I feel like I'm in so deep right now . Need the wisdom of this group.

submitted by /u/1pattyc1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t2bu1x/on_a_cheat_spiral_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...