Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: (26/male) Does being overweight make you feel like you aren’t good enough to find a partner?

Sunday, February 20, 2022

(26/male) Does being overweight make you feel like you aren’t good enough to find a partner?

As I’m on this journey alone, I constantly feel this way about myself. Like I tell myself in my mind that there will be better looking or in shape people out there, so why would I be chosen over them?

Disregarding personality, it’s a huge problem I have thinking looks will determine how much value you have. Or how much attention from the opposite gender determines your value.

It’s a constant loop that your mind traps yourself in, and you feel like you can’t escape until you’re in better shape.

As a 260 pound guy personally, can anyone else relate?

submitted by /u/Fr0zenIc3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sxcxo2/26male_does_being_overweight_make_you_feel_like/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...