Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I've been doing CICO for about a month now with good results, but I'm really nervous that the two business trips I'm taking next month will derail me. Any advice?

Sunday, February 20, 2022

I've been doing CICO for about a month now with good results, but I'm really nervous that the two business trips I'm taking next month will derail me. Any advice?

Hey all. I started up doing CICO again about a month ago, eating between 1200-1300 a day and things are going great.

However, next month I have two separate business trips that are each a week long. I'm extremely nervous about how I'm going to calorie count while traveling.

I will be staying at a string of different accomodations, only one of which has a full kitchen. I do plan to cook the two days I'm staying there, but I'm at a bit of a loss for what to do the other 12 days. Most of the places have at least a mini fridge, though.

I do plan to bring along some protein bars and hopefully buy some low cal snacks I can carry around with me once I fly in (I'm thinking fruits, string cheeses, maybe some grab and go salads.) I can also eat at fast food places that at least have a calorie count available for me so I can make smart decisions.

However, it is inevitable that I will have to meet with various clients for dinner at restaurants without posted nutrition information. I will eliminate any alcohol or appetizer snacking, but I'm wondering what kind of main course decisions to make? Salads and fish or chicken/vegetable entrees, I'm thinking, but how do I estimate my calories for those? Is that possible or will I just have to accept I can't know for sure and try to limit myself?

Thanks in advance for any answers. I'm super nervous about this but I don't want it to get in the way of having a good time.

submitted by /u/DeadlyNuance
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sxdvqn/ive_been_doing_cico_for_about_a_month_now_with/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...