Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Has anyone gained weight since coming out of the pandemic?

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Has anyone gained weight since coming out of the pandemic?

I feel I've had the opposite experience of many. During the pandemic I found it easier to reach my goal weight and maintain. Since everything was closed and there was nowhere to go, I found it was easier to eat home cooked meals, go for long walks, and not over indulge.

I've gained about 10 pounds since Christmas that I'm really struggling to lose. Since everything has opened again in my country there's more dinners in restaurants and nights out in the pub with friends. My husband and I have booked in a good few long weekends away to make up for lost time. I know I should be delighted and happy with my circumstances, and I'm aware of how privileged I am, but I can't help but feel nervous and guilty about these experiences I should be embracing. I wish I could enjoy holidays and nights out without over indulging and sabotaging the efforts I'm making to get back to my goal weight.

It seems everyone is talking about the pandemic weight that they're losing now, and I'm just gaining post-pandemic weight.

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

submitted by /u/personalinfo12345
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/su8clv/has_anyone_gained_weight_since_coming_out_of_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...