Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Wish me luck, patience, and persistence

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Wish me luck, patience, and persistence

I have failed twice before, but third time's the charm right? It's exhausting to oscillate between success and failure and somehow push yourself further and further away from your goals, but there's nothing I can do except trying.

This is a way to keep myself accountable because even if no one cares, I do. I think this community is full of people who have achieved mind blowing things, and I want to be one of them too. I had posted on here before, when last year I lost 21 lbs, but afterwards my mental health spiraled and I ended up gaining all of it back and then some. But hey, here I am, so close to cake day, trying again!

Current weight/height: 82kg/167.5 cm

Goal weight: 55 kg

Time frame: six months (at best)

Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/MentalButNoHealth
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sr7iz3/wish_me_luck_patience_and_persistence/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...