Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I just had a massive binge and it scares me how much I can eat and still go even with me feeling bad.

Sunday, February 20, 2022

I just had a massive binge and it scares me how much I can eat and still go even with me feeling bad.

I just binged so much in one day and I’m crying my eyes out right now because I can’t stop. Im so tired and I might take a break from school and the gym to fix my life and see why this is going on. Im struggling with stomach pains and I think I’m going to fast for a while until I used up all those calories I ate. Im so sick of myself and I’m probably going to re gain the 100+ pounds I lost. Im so scared of what’s going to happened because this is my second binge of the week with one happening on Monday but my mom came in to stop me but today I was left home alone and I couldn’t stop eating. Im so sick of this! Im not sure what to do anymore. I need someone to talk to!

submitted by /u/Plutias
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sxdcjj/i_just_had_a_massive_binge_and_it_scares_me_how/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...