Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Been struggling with my weight and depression for longer than I can remember. For the first time since at least 2016 my weight doesn’t start with a 3!

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Been struggling with my weight and depression for longer than I can remember. For the first time since at least 2016 my weight doesn’t start with a 3!

Male: 25yo SW: 350 CW: 295 GW: 250.

For the first time in a really long time I feel really proud of myself. I have been struggling with my weight since I was a little kid but I was always active so it never got out of control. Then as I got later in high school I had a lot of personal issues that totally turned my life upside down and I started getting really depressed and my weight got out of control.

I sill remember the first time I hit 300 pounds and I remember trying to get back under there but I couldn’t motivate myself and kept gaining weight. I stopped weighing myself when I hit 350 because I really didn’t want to know.

I have finally started to put some work into getting in shape. I’m seeing a personal trainer and have been doing intermittent fasting but I still refused to weigh myself because I was scared to see it.

Then the other night I was at a party with some friends and a buddy of mine posted picture of a friend and I and I couldn’t believe it. I actually liked how I looked in a picture. So after surviving the following hangover from that party (I do not remember the picture being taken lol), I decided to weigh myself. 295. I’m not a crier but I cried. Seeing that 2 instead of a 3 was something I was sure I would never see again. I still have a lot of work before I am where I want to be but this has given me new motivation. I guess that’s the end of my rant. If you’re still here thanks for reading! Even for the people that didn’t read all of it or any, you’re still great!

submitted by /u/Pukelits
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sz1a3y/been_struggling_with_my_weight_and_depression_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...