Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Needing some motivation. I don’t even know where to begin. 27F

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Needing some motivation. I don’t even know where to begin. 27F

Hi there

I’m feeling totally lost. I don’t workout ever. At most I go for walks and my diet isn’t amazing. I don’t even have the confidence to get started. I’m tired all the time and my partner constantly tells me I’m unhappy. And I know it’s because I haven’t done anything for myself and I just feel sorry for myself. I don’t have the confidence to go to a boot camp or pilates class. I feel totally lost and unhappy and I’d love to hear from others who have turned their life around.

submitted by /u/Commercial_One5048
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t2b94k/needing_some_motivation_i_dont_even_know_where_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...