Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Not sure if I should continue

Monday, February 14, 2022

Not sure if I should continue

I have had a long journey with my amazing body, but today was really hard. I picked up rollerblading about two months ago and I love it. It gets my heart rate up and I enjoy the cardio. After about two months straight incline blading at least 1:30 - 2 hours 3-4x a week, I finally stepped on the scale and found out I am the heaviest I have ever been.

Now I’m wondering if I should continue. I know I’ve gained some muscle mass, but 15lbs? I’m so confused. I’ve done everything on this weight loss journey but lose weight.

I absolutely love skating and this has been the only cardio I truly enjoy.

submitted by /u/Dreagirl_50880
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sspk7r/not_sure_if_i_should_continue/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...