Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Let's talk about PMS.

Monday, February 7, 2022

Let's talk about PMS.

I just got through my 4th cycle since starting my weight loss journey.

I've come to the realization that I need to eat at maintenance the 5 days before my. period and the first day on and that's okay.

I used to try and restrict and then I'd go crazy and binge. I was 164.4 7 days before my period this cycle. On day 4 of my new cycle, I'm back at that weight. All the "weight gain" in between was water. Eating at maintenance allows me not to binge. I'm not going to weigh in that timeframe. I consistently hold an extra 3-7 lbs of water and it's demoralizing.

Going forward, I'll be eating at 1500/1600 weeks 1-3 of my cycle, and 1900/1950 week 4 of my cycle.

I am grateful that this journey is teaching me what my body needs, and my mind needs, not to binge and to sustainably lose weight.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk! Ladies, you bad ass.

submitted by /u/periwonka
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sn5qmw/lets_talk_about_pms/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...