Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I've lost and regained my weight back thrice so far, this time it truly feels unachivable to lose the weight again. I feel seriously lost and depressed due to this.

Monday, February 7, 2022

I've lost and regained my weight back thrice so far, this time it truly feels unachivable to lose the weight again. I feel seriously lost and depressed due to this.

Hey, I am sorry for such a downer of a post but I've lost and regained my weight back thrice over the course of 4-5 years.

Currently I'm 24m, 181cm and I weigh around 104kg.

My original starting weight was 108kg when I was 19years old.

Back then I lost the weight and went down to 77kg, regained it over the course of a year, lost it again till around 80kg, regained till 98kg and lost it again till 80kg, till now, where I've regained everything back.

I don't really know what I'm doing wrong, nor differently from back then.

This time it truly feels like I'm just not able to stick to CICO anymore.

I try so hard but I fail constantly.

What can I do to change?

Also please don't tell me to take a break of wanting to lose weight and to concentrate on my mental health first.

That's what I did before the last time I lost my weight, it didn't help at all back then. These kinds of comments are not of any help, I do appreciate the thought behind it because I realize it's coming from a kindhearted place, but I really just want to lose the weight.

I need help specifically with these aspects:

  • being so hungry that I just can't take the time to calorie count

  • immediatly feeling like the calorie counting for the day is useless if I eat something that I shouldn't have, thus overindulging once that mindset is reached (basically I'm a perfectionist who immediatly gives up if something isn't perfect, eventhough I've literally never, not once in my life done anything even close to perfect... really don't know why I have this trait as a chronically underachiver)

  • simply not being able to CICO for even just a couple of day straight.

And finally,

  • my stomach growls a lot, I've been to my GP several times for it but he says everything is normal, however this growling makes me extremely self conscious which is why I constantly overeat before meeting people, because I'm afraid that it might growl.

Furthermore I feel like the growling of my stomach is also kind of making me hungry when I'm not hungry at all. Which also makes me overeat.

P.S. I apologize for my bad English, upon rereading my text I realize how badly written it is. I hope you were able to understand the issue(-s) I'm talking about.

submitted by /u/ErenYaegersAbss
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sn3l5p/ive_lost_and_regained_my_weight_back_thrice_so/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...