Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: i went for my first run today!! (i haven’t ran since the pacer test in high school)

Monday, February 7, 2022

i went for my first run today!! (i haven’t ran since the pacer test in high school)

f, 18, 5’7,” 140lbs

so as said in the title, i went for a run today! i’m so proud of myself!! i haven’t felt this energized from a workout in awhile, i’m so excited to do it again tomorrow. i’m genuinely surprised at how much i enjoyed it.. i wouldn’t have had the confidence to run in the gym if it weren’t for this subreddit

i ran on the treadmill for an hour in intervals of 5 minutes running, 10 minutes speed walking. my running speed was 5 mph and my speed walking was 3.5 - 3.7 mph. i know it’s not that fast, but i’m proud of myself for sticking it through. lol the people near me were going much faster, i hope to be in their position in the future :]

submitted by /u/ultpietro
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sn3qde/i_went_for_my_first_run_today_i_havent_ran_since/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...