Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I do love myself. That's why I feel so guilty.

Sunday, February 6, 2022

I do love myself. That's why I feel so guilty.

I see so much self hate from my fellow overweight folks. I don't love being heavy, but I still think I look cute in the right outfits. I don't hate who I am. I feel like that should be motivation enough to do better. And yet, I can't seem to lose any weight.

The fatty liver disease scares me. I'm not getting any younger. I don't want to die prematurely. I want to live a very long, happy life. I feel guilty for not doing more to save myself, this person that I do love and cherish being.

I just... can't control myself at all. Nothing I've read or been told has helped. Therapy and meds were great for my mental health, but not so helpful for my weight/food issues. I don't exercise enough because I'm too busy and tired. I don't eat healthy because I fucking love crap food. Carbs and grease and sweets and everything bad. I just really fucking love it and my brain like blocks me from thinking before I eat.

I even started smoking again to try and stave off the hungers. Oof. Like, I guess my thinking is that the cigarettes probably won't kill me faster than the fatty liver disease. But now it's just BOTH problems. What a dickle of a pickle I got myself into with that.

I wish I could magically make it all go away.

submitted by /u/happycowsmmmcheese
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/smbehf/i_do_love_myself_thats_why_i_feel_so_guilty/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...