Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How long for satiety to catch up to normal portions?

Sunday, February 6, 2022

How long for satiety to catch up to normal portions?

Hi there, I'm working on returning to more normal portion sizes at meals. I had a binge eating habit that snowballed in the first year of quarantine and while I'm getting better at keeping those urges away, I think my stomach got used to the large volumes of food in the evening, and my meals are so much bigger than before I started binge eating.

I really don't want to do the volume eating thing anymore and keep stuffing myself. I bought some salad plates and have started eating slower and more thoughtfully and chewing properly. I was wondering how long you've noticed it takes to feel satisfied after making an effort with smaller portions? I've seen a few websites that say 4-5 weeks, has that been your experience?

submitted by /u/flip-flap-bat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/smaagy/how_long_for_satiety_to_catch_up_to_normal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...