Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Finally, some progress!

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Finally, some progress!

I've been doing CICO since October 2021 and recently was feeling a bit disappointed as I hadn't noticed any differences in my appearance despite the number on the scale changing. I've been working really hard and was getting frustrated. I had pictures and measurements from when I began and tried to compare but couldn't see changes. I had also been having a rough January anyway and was often accidentally going over my calorie goal, so that was making me feel worse.

However, in the past 2 weeks or so, I've physically felt different. I can't exactly place it but I've definitely felt changes which added confusion to why I couldn't see them. Yesterday morning I tried on some jeans I bought a while ago but never wore because they were too small and.... they fit!!! I couldn't quite believe it and kind of brushed it off with a variety of nonsensical reasons that blamed the jeans on getting bigger or me just stretching them out haha.

Then, this evening I was talking to my mum about how I was glad I didn't need to buy new jeans to replace my current pair that are falling apart because this new/old pair fit me now and she mentioned how she had noticed that I've lost some weight. I was shocked!!! I haven't told anyone I've been counting calories (I find it embarrassing, not sure why) and didn't expect anyone to notice until I had lost a whole lot more.

This has really been that boost to my happiness and motivation that I needed and I'm glad that I decided to start CICO in October so I can be 10kg lighter now. If any of you are struggling, just keep! at! it!! You will see that progress soon :))

submitted by /u/jfj4822
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/slld0s/finally_some_progress/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...