Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 15, Soon to be 16. Tired of being overweight. Gonna achieve the Jotoro Kujoh physique

Sunday, February 6, 2022

15, Soon to be 16. Tired of being overweight. Gonna achieve the Jotoro Kujoh physique

For context, I’m 6’1. I have been overweight for fucking Y E A R S. Today I weighed myself and I was the heaviest I have ever been. 245lbs. I am just, so disgusted with my body. With everything, really. My extreme weight, my less than ideal relationships (friendships and otherwise) it’s so annoying. So fucking hard.

But I’ve taken it into my own hands now. I’m gonna loose weight. I’m gonna get down to 180 pounds by Junior year.

My inspiration? Fucking Jotoro Kujoh. That man is an absolute CHAD. I kin him so much, And he has the body type I want to a T. I will achieve the Jotoro Kujo physique. And I’m gonna be damn proud of it 💪

submitted by /u/moons31
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sm9z4j/15_soon_to_be_16_tired_of_being_overweight_gonna/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...