Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV: I fit into a coat that I haven't in years!

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

NSV: I fit into a coat that I haven't in years!

I have this really nice black coat that is a button-front, and I haven't been able to fit into it in years because the buttons would just snap right open! I had my house cleaned earlier this week, and can't find my normal light jacket, and this is a decent medium-weight jacket so I figured "what the hey! See if it fits!" And here it is! Comfortably moving around without any of the buttons coming undone! Yay!

How to do this:

Enroll in your local weight loss clinic's medical weight management program. Longer way: I've been using Robard meal replacements (I know they're controversial around these parts) for the past several months, which accounts for the weight loss. The program has you increasing physical activity as well, so a minimum of 10K steps per day (which I'm about to go on that walk, which is why the jacket).

My obesity medicine doctor also uses pharmacological interventions (AKA Wegovy) to help with appetite suppression (which works REALLY well). I see both of these (the meal replacements and medications) as tools to kickstart a sustained change and show results fast. I started just 3 months ago, really, and I've already achieved a nearly 60lb reduction.

SW: 290, CW: 235, GW: officially 200, more like 180.

submitted by /u/jds2001
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rwyaz1/nsv_i_fit_into_a_coat_that_i_havent_in_years/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...